Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Lord's Hand In His Work


Tuvimos bautismo!! Geovanni was our miracle. He showed up on his own with a sincere desire to learn. He had a hunger for the peace that only the gospel can bring. He has progressed so fast and has huge potential. I was reminded that Heavenly Father is who prepares the people and when it is their time miracles happen. ​

    It has been incredible seeing the Lord's hand in His work. I know that this is His work and His gospel. I am so grateful for the opportunity and blessing I have had to be a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can't hardly believe that this time is ending. This is the last time I will write as a missionary. Thank you for all of your love and support. For writing and sharing your lives with me and allowing me to share with you.

     I just want to take advantage of the opportunity to share that I know that God is our Loving Heavenly Father. He loves us so much more than we can comprehend. But even though we may not be able to fully comprehend the extent of His love, we can feel it. He hears and answers prayers. He is a God of miracles and if we take time to be still and trust Him we are able to see His hand and feel His love.

     He loves us so much that He sent His only Begotten Son to pay the ultimate price to bring us back to His presence and become like Him. Jesus Christ was the only one who could of performed the Atonement. Finally it has clicked for me that in order to access the full power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and become perfected in Him we have to make covenants through true priesthood power. That power and authority were restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith.

      I know that there is power in the Atonement. I have felt the strength that can only come from above carrying me through my hardest moments. On the other hand, my happiest moments here in the mission have been witnessing someone else access that same power in their own lives. I love being a missionary!!

      Thank you again for all of your love and support! Nos vemos pronto!

Love,
Hermana Thacker

No comments:

Post a Comment