Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

We Can Feel The Atonement Work In Our Lives

Last week the Area President... This week an Apostle.

     We had a huge multi-mission conference with the missions San Pedro Sula East and San Pedro Sula West. Elder Andersen came with his wife, Elder and Sister Maynes, Bishop and Sister Davies, and Elder and Sister Ochoa. It was so cool!

     I learned a lot about the power and influence that just one person can have. It was a good reminder that ''the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.'' We talked about how important it is to help the people we are working with have a change of heart. That is the repentance that they need to become truly converted and stay active and progressing in the gospel. We talked a lot about the Atonement and how Jesus Christ is the center of everything we do. It was powerful hearing a Special Witness of Jesus Christ bear his testimony of Jesus Christ.

     Sorry this is so short!! But I'll end with my testimony. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. He came to atone or us, and because of His atoning sacrifice we are able to become clean again and return to live with Heavenly Father. I love studying the Book of Mormon because it has helped me come to know and love my Savior. And I know that as we study it with real intent and put it into practice, we can feel the Atonement work in our lives.

Pues, hasta la próxima!
Love, Hermana Thacker

Oh! and this week I get a new companion! I am so excited! Oh! and the picture is a picture of our district...



No comments:

Post a Comment