Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Book of Mormon Always Brings Peace

     This week has been super crazy!!! Actually this last month has been super crazy. But before this craziness all started we were asked to set a goal for reading the Book of Mormon before a Zone Conference in March. In the end the Zone Conference was cancelled, but the Book of Mormon challenge was exactly what I needed. I set my goal to finish before the 13th of March and figured out how much I have to read every day to reach that. In all of the craziness that we experienced and all of our trips to San Pedro I carried with me my Book of Mormon. I learned that no matter what was happening all around me and no matter what challenges were thrown at us, reading the Book of Mormon always brings peace. I love the Book of Mormon and I know it is true!

     I'm sorry this is short, but I've run out of time... I hope you have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment