Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Back To The Coast!

     Thank you! I will be watching for the packages. They really do arrive in country within two or three weeks. It does matter on how often the secretaries send the mail to us... Here it arrives really fast, but I have cambios and I am not sure where I will be when they arrive. Wednesday I will email again to let you know where I am and who I am with. I am kind of nervous for these cambios. I was really hoping to stay just a little bit longer, but with 3 cambios with Hna. de Leon I knew it was coming. 

    The flooding was all last week. Progreso flooded and parts of Lima, but it never got bad enough to close off anything for us. We're safe.

    We have hit the rainy season though and it has gotten surprisingly cold... Sunday I didn't want to get out of bed I was so cold. And to think of having to get into a frigid shower... I'll attach a picture of that one. My companion got a kick out of it. She kept saying, ''You're cold!? It snows where you live and you think this is cold!''

     That is so true about having an attitude of gratitude. Sometimes it can be hard, but attitude really is a choice, and when I look at the difficulties that come up as opportunities to grow I am able to get a LOT more out of the experience. And I am happier. I've le3arned that it helps me ''Look unto Him in every thought.'' It makes all the difference.

     Well, I will write more Wednesday.

 Complete with fuzzy socks Great Grandma Thacker mailed me. :) My companion couldn't stop laughing...


Wednesday-- Back to the coast and back to the city. Monday I will share more, but I just wanted to let you know where I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment