Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Next Stop - Honduras!

They finally posted our flight stuff. We fly out at 10:30 Tuesday morning. We leave the CCM at 6. I think it will be a direct flight to San Pedro Sula, but they haven't shared this information yet. Either way, in just a few days I will be in Honduras!

Real quick I want to share something cool from John 1:35-51... Here is where some of the disciples of the Savior are called to the work. Two of the disciples of John heard Jesus speak and then followed Him. He asked them what they wanted and they told Him that they wanted to know ''Where dwellest thou?'' At a fireside last year I learned that this really means they wanted to know how dwellest the master. Jesus replies saying ''Come and see.'' As the story continues they spend the day with Jesus seeing how he lives, how he acts, and learning from him. The very next day these disciples go and bring their friends and family to Christ saying ''We have found the Mesias...We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets did write, Jesus of Nazareth...Come and see.''

I love this! I totally identify with these disciples. I have found Him and have had amazing opportunities to see how He lives. Now it is my turn to invite others to ''come and see''! I am so grateful for the chance to serve a mission!

Love you! 
Next time you hear from me I will be in Honduras!

Mucho amor, 
Hermana Thacker 

No comments:

Post a Comment